Double wire mesh fence for boundary wall with a flat panel that uses a double horizontal line and a vertical line to form a rigid net. The surface treatment is applied by hot dip galvanizing or electrogalvanizing + polyester powder. The accessories for Secure-nett Double Wire Fencing are RHS columns or peach columns. Double wire fences are popular in the European market for parks, industrial sites, residents and more.
868 double wire mesh fence is a rigid but unobtrusive mesh fence system. It is commonly used as a perimeter fence for industrial or commercial locations and sports venues, requiring a powerful mesh fence system. The inherent strength of the interior of the panel can be obtained by sandwiching a 6 mm vertical line between two 8 mm horizontal lines. This ensures that the heavy duty panels are extremely resistant to damage. The 868 double wire mesh fence panel is then secured to the powerful hollow profile column using stainless steel safety fixtures and full length clips. 868 double wire mesh fence is available in 1030, 2030, 2430, 3060, 4060 and 4870mm heights and offers a full range of single, double and sliding doors.
Panel function of double wire mesh fence for boundary wall
• Rugged panel due to horizontal wire diameter 8.00mm *
• Reduced grid spacing (50mm x 66.6mm) in the lower part of the panel, providing an effective enclosure for most sports venues
• Made of galvanized wire made of BS EN 10244-2:2001 Class D
• Suitable for multi-elevator installation
• Available in 1230mm - 3030mm * nominal diameter height range after polyester coating application
•Ballcourts / MUGA Pitch
• Schools and colleges